PJLA President, Tracy Szerszen and Inspection Program Manager, Michael Kramer together with Fred Tschirgi, a CMMC Provisional Assessor and C3PAO, will discuss how ISO/IEC 17020 can be implemented within the information security industry.
This webinar will educate participations on the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17020 standard including quality management system and technical requirements.
This will include requirements such as:
• Impartiality and Independence
• Structural and Management Requirements
• Resource Requirements (personnel, equipment, subcontracting)
• Process Requirement (inspection methods, handling, records, complaints/appeals)
• Quality Management System (corrective action, management review, internal audit, documentation control, risk analysis)